Summer Day Camp
- Date: -
- Location: Neighborhood Youth Center - NYC
5856 Ludell Street
Bell Gardens, California 90201
The Recreation & Community Services Department provides youth with a positive, safe and fun six week Summer Day Camp. Youth have the opportunity to engage in outdoor activities, participate in fun trips and build long lasting friendships. A variety of sports, water games, art and other activities will keep them involved throughout the summer.
June 24-August 2, 2019
Early drop off hours: Weekly fee
8:00am-9:00am $20 ($10RR)
Day Camp hours: Weekly fee
9:00am-2:00pm $55 ($45RR)
Day Camp location:
Neighborhood Youth Center - 5856 Ludell Street, Bell Gardens, CA 90201
- Kids must be 7 years old at the time of registration.
- *Offices and Day Camp Closed on July 4th.
- To receive discount, proof of Bell Gardens residency is required at the time of registration.
- Late registration accepted the first day of camp and a $10.00 late fee will apply.
- Refunds only granted if activity is cancelled by the City of Bell Gardens.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and a snack provided.
- Child must bring water bottle and sun screen.
John Anson Ford Park- 8000 Park Lane , Bell Gardens CA 90201
Monday - Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm
For more information call (562) 806-7650.
|I. June 24-28||Beach|
|II. July 1-5*||Soak City|
|III. July 8-12||Knotts Berry Farm|
|IV. July 15-19||Sky Zone|
|V. July 22-26||Boomers|
|VI. July 29-August||Beach|