The City Clerk's Office provides Passport Acceptance services at Bell Gardens City Hall. Appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (562) 806-7706.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Complete DS-11 Application - Forms are available at City Hall or can be downloaded at http://travel.state.gov.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship - Birth certificate, current/previous U.S. Passport or Naturalization Certificate (no abstract).
- Proof of Identity - Valid Driver's License, Undamaged U.S. Passport, Military ID, CA DPC or Valid Government ID.
- Copy of U.S. Citizenship & Identification - Copies must be made of the front and back and cannot be double-sided.
- 1 Passport Picture - 2x2
- Passport Fees and Optional Services must be in check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- Processing Fee must be in check or money order payable to the City of Bell Gardens.
Please note all applicants must be present. Minors 15 and under require both parents present. Minors 16 and 17 can apply on their own with acceptable primary Id and parental awareness. If minors are unable to provide the required documents, one parent must be present.
|Passport Book||Passport Card||Passport Book & Card|
|16 years of age and older||$110.00||$30.00||$140.00|
|Under 16 years of age||$80.00||$15.00||$95.00|
|Optional Services||Expedited Service (2-3 weeks) : $60.00||Overnight Delivery Return Fee: $16.48|
|Processing Fee||$35.00 for each application.|
Routine Applications are processed within 6 to 8 weeks. Expedited service is available.
Emergency Passports - Travelers departing within 2 weeks must make an appointment with the Los Angeles Passport Agency at (877) 487-2778.
DS-82 Renewal Application - must be submitted by mail only. Complete the checklist on the application to determine your eligibility.
Additional documents may be required.